About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 26 July 2017

WOYWW #425 - Delivery Man

Yep delivery man woke me with a phone call at 7.30am to say he'd be here between 10am-11am! What a way to start the day!

Anyway Julia's Facebook post for WOYWW prompted me to get my post done today, so still in my nightie here is my desk.



I have actually done some scrapping, Shock Horror!

All this talk about doing cards for this year's Christmas and I am still on last year's Christmas photos for scraping!


Having fixed last week's Corsa Doll "Red", I thought I'd make the hanger for his friend "White" the same so will be doing that this week.

Both were very faded so I have touched up their mouths and eyes with Sharpie pens. Took a while to dry but seems to have done the trick.

I also have a bigger version of "Blue" who sits on the dashboard.


Here is a picture of them all, Cheri, White, Blue Moo, and Red. I guess I only liked the male versions!!

Popped in to The Works last week and bought my son a book on "Equations" so had to get myself something so got these paper pads.






I received this lovely array of colourful items for a SWAP on the theme of "Colour Fest" from fellow WOYWWer Sue.




And the delivery man, what is he delivering you may be thinking?

Well the scorching sun from past months has done untold damage to our kitchen "caravan" skylight so Hubby ordered a new one. Hope the rain will go away so he can fit it soon.....

Better get dressed before the delivery man comes don't you think!

Happy WOYWW Everyone.

14 comments:

Lynsey said...

Hi BJ,

I had a blue that was suctioned to the window of my car I'm not sure what happened to him. I don't know if he ever made the transition from old car to new. I called him 'come on!' cos that's what he said all the time. Great photos - thanks for sharing! Lyns xx #20

Sarah Brennan said...

Great photos. Hope the delivery man turns up when he says he will (especially having woken you so early). Happy WOYWW Sarah #23

Lunch Lady Jan said...

That last picture is like something out of a horror movie - the dark shadow sneaking up.oooooh.....shivers :-D Thank goodness for your explanation of what is actually is, lol!! And yay for blogging in your nightie, I quite often do that to :-D
Hugs :LLJ 6 xxxx

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi BJ, I was so interested in getting to The Range, I completely forgot about The Works! That Glitter Paper stack is a definite must buy. I can see I shall be off over town again tomorrow, lol. Love the layout. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #3 XxX

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

I find it so embarrassing when the postman or delivery man comes and I'm still in my PJs! It's not much fun getting woken by one either! Nice little layouts - though I refuse to think of Christmas yet - and cute dolls! Never heard of them before! Happy WOYWW! zsuzsa #26

Jan said...

Great space and thanks for sharing xx Jan (36)

Helen said...

well it may have been a rude awakening, but at least we got a desk from you - and some great makes, love the scrap pages! Helen #1

Plush Possum Studio said...

Your creative space isn't merely a desk - it is an art installation. I really like your photo of it. Mine's still very much a work in progress...well, more work than progress this summer Lolz. Your Corsa dolls are fun.
Happy WOYWW!
Rose #35

Hazel said...

Lots of loveliness including the Christmas LOs. Thanks for sharing - Hazel, #25 x

Anonymous said...

Happy WOYWW. I loved those Corsa adverts. Never really noticed 'Moo' before, and now want one! Been to look at them on Ebay and seriously tempted. I have never seen a caravan damaged like that by the sun. Hope the courier turned up after his early alarm call. I usually get a text about delivery times. Ali x #11

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I'm having to take my time getting round this week due to a bad head cold but I'll get there. I think the couriers enjoy that! I so love the dolls, they are brilliant. Happy belated woyww, Angela x19x

Lindart said...

Looks like you've been very busy! Those dolls are cute - did you make them all? Hope you have a successful skylight change - that one does look a little scorched! Thanks for sharing, Lindart #33 - but Mr Linky will take you to a page that says my post does not exist - Fake News! click on "home" and it will take you to the post!

Bernice said...

Hope the delivery was something crafty - after getting you up so early! The Works shop has quite a lot of useful craft stuff and at reasonable prices - the B&M shop has a great set of glitter card that doesn't 'shed' and also at a good price.
Bernice #22

Julia Dunnit said...

I dont know how appreciative I would be of a 7.30 call regarding a delivery slightly later in the day!!! YOuve got the old desk space super tidy and you've done scrapping...most impressive! As for the skylight...I'm wondering if its actually stopped raining since Wednesday....it's beginning to get boring!