About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 19 July 2017

WOYWW #424 - Did You Miss Me?

Had an impromptu visit to Mum's in Wales last week which was the reason for my absence.

I had thought I'd have time to craft in the Summer but with the HOT weather and outings it just doesn't seem to have happened YET!




Whilst on Rhossili Headland I duly waved to Jan!

I also dug out some old photos whilst there including this part contact strip.


I have done a photo order from Photobox, just in time for the 30% off promotion. (202 prints)

I still have my Christmas visit to Mum's to scrap from last year, but all set up for the moment crafting grabs me......

Other things:-

Need to mend one of my Corsa C'Mon Dolls from the car as his hanger broke off.



Also I have been getting ready for the Geocaching Pirate Summer Challenge. Yes I am truly bonkers!


Happy WOYWW Everyone

16 comments:

Claire said...

What great photos!
Happy WOYWW :)
Claire no. 2

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

I know that beach, though I've never visited. It was voted best UK beach in 2014. I've always wanted to visit, but it's just a tad too far for a day trip. Glad to see you're having fun! That old film strip looks priceless! zsuzsa #18

Sarah Brennan said...

My family occasionally does some geocaching, but I must admit, i've never heard of the pirate version LOL. Glad you had such a good time. Lovely beach. Sarah #17

glitterandglue said...

Morning BJ. Lovely old snaps - hope they come out ok. As for that hat.... fantastic. Enjoy the geocaching!
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #3

sandra de said...

Looks like you are ready for the geocaching.... have fun.
sandra de @25

Cheetarah said...

Love the prints! and have fun with the Geocacheing! Have a wonderful week! xo Cheetarah WOYWW #22
Contemplations of a Kitty

Christine said...

sounds as though you were busy anyhow. Love that pirate's hat!!!
Have a good week.
Christine #15

Bubbles said...

Well, actually, I think the hat looks great :)
Have a great day! :)
Bubbles #5
https://patchworkapples.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/woyww-424.html

Julia Dunnit said...

In other bonkers Geocache news, our Morti (coupdemaincrafts.blogspot.co.uk) also did a pirating geocache day last weekend - you both posted such fun pics on facebook!
Love the C'mon doll - I think they were a great ad campaign. Am sure your mojo will return just as summer ends..I swear it needs routine and this lovely weather and impromptu visits to wales are definitely too much fun to be routine!

Helen said...

glad you've had such a fun piratical time! and the beach looks amazing too. Helen #7

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Well, next time you're down, we shall have to meet up for a cuppa! There must be a midway point or I could come over to Mumbles or something :-D. Glad you had a good time with your mum's, it made me laugh that your son rolled his eyes when you waved, lol!!!
Hugs LLJ 4 xxxx

Hazel said...

Beautiful scenery. Looks as if you now have a few jobs to get done. Hope you have a good week. Hazel WOYWW 12 x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I so love that little dolly it's so sweet. Gorgeous photographs too. Hoping you have a great WOYWW, Angela x9x

ToadilyDiane said...

What fun photos!
Have a great day!
Diane #19

505whimsygirl said...

Hi BJ,
It sounds like you had a nice time visiting family. The old photo roll looks great!! If you scanned it would it ruin the film? I can see you making something of that.
I'm visiting late this week!! Today is my last day on the job and I'm taking advantage!
Happy WOYWW
Hugs, Kay (28)

Lindart said...

You look fab as a pirate! Happy geocaching! Thanks for your earlier visit to mine, Card #90 seems to be a favourite of a lot of people! Thanks for sharing, Lindart #35