I'd bought a fairy die earlier in the week and also used my mushroom, grass and star dies.
Here's my desk as I was covering the jar with lilac tissue. My first attempt with white tissue had gone horribly wrong so it had been scraped and washed off prior to this!
In the process I got out my glitters which hadn't seen the light of day for simply ages.
I also got out my handmade paper stash to cut out a load of flowers from my other new dies. Some for the jar decoration some for spare.
So here's the finished Fairy Jar with a battery powered LED tea-light inside.
Glad I managed my post today despite feeling rotten. I'm having a Nerve Conduction Study done on my arm this evening. The last time I had this done it was quite horrid so I hope the doctor is better at it this time.