About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 20 July 2022

WOYWW #685 - Kraft Crazy - Parcel #1

WOYW(T) What's On Your Workdesk "THURSDAY"

So last Thursday I received my first parcel from Kraft Crazy It's a local craft shop to Julia which is sadly closing down. The owner, Tracey is happy to post out parcels and is listing items on her shop's Facebook page to which we comment if we want them. Postage is charged at cost (I got a YODEL delivery), or you can pop into the shop if you are near enough (opening times on FB page). For Payment she takes Paypal or cards over the phone, it's as simple as that.

Anyway, I was far too excited to remember to take a photo before unpacking everything, but most things are on my Thursday desk. I got some dies and die/stamp sets, some stencils and a die folder with refills. Whoop Whoop.

I cut out all the dies and made up a couple of cards required for birthdays this month and a Christmas card for a friend which I made whilst on a craft call with her. (She was finishing off her bits for the church holiday club - see last week)

The girl came as an angel but I though she was OK as a girl (sans wings) I used my recently acquired circle wreath die from China for that one.

WOYW(M) What's On Your Workdesk "MONDAY"

So why am I writing this on Monday? Well - expecting son home Tuesday for his Graduation Ceremony on Wednesday (2 years later - added advantage is that he gets to graduate with the friends who stayed on an extra year for their Masters) 

So I'll be scheduling this post. But I just had to add that as I have finished off the last scrapbook (17th - all with 60 12x12 LOs). I needed to make room on my shelves by moving some stuff to the top of the wardrobe.

I managed to move down 9 of my old sticky back photo albums (got 19 of those even). So now my 5 new albums fit on the top along with 4 special albums too. Gosh that's a lot of scrapping.

WOYW(M) What's On Your WARDROBE "Monday"

Which leaves me with the wardrobe. The set of shop drawers with bits and bobs (from shelves) fit on here nicely and I've displayed various journals up there too.

Hope you have all managed OK in the heat - I've just had to succumb to putting air-con on as I'm dying in this heat despite putting car windscreen reflectors up on South facing Windows.

Happy WOYWW Everyone.

4 comments:

Helen said...

I put things up at windows too, it did help a bit as did keeping the windows shut and curtains closed during the worst of the day. Had to open the living room curtain yesterdaythough as I couldn't see my work I was doing! Yay for it being cooler today. Hope the graduation goes well, congratulations to your son. Loving the scrap journals - what a lovely group they make Helen #2

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Fun post, always fun to get new goodies. Love your card backgrounds also. Congrats to your son and I hope you have a fun trip.

Mariane said...

Trying to get things in the right place and reorganize is an everending task I believe ;) - What a great collection you have. The heat here in Denmark makes me just tidying my place where I have my crea stuff. Hehe, I understand your excitement getting new stuff.
Have great time with your son and family - Take care

Thank you for sharing

Hugs
Mariane #14

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

New goodies and a day out, sounds like heaven to me. Stay safe and have a lovely and hopefully cooler WOYWW, Angela x10x