About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 19 January 2022

WOYWW #659 - Sewing

Desk saw a bit of action on Tuesday afternoon so I'm sharing that. 

When I say "a bit" that's exactly that. Hubby's cycling helmet chin strap was getting tatty so we replaced it.

I have been selecting photos to print for scrapping and have managed August, September and October so far. They might yet need a slim down, but I'll do that after I've done November and December.

Running out of Scrapbook Album space and pondering what to do next as they aren't that easy to come by anymore, not the 12x12 ones I like anyway. We'll see.

So there we have it.

Would love to be "enabled" in getting some new dies and hence might get round to some card making, so will be watching out on all your desks.

Happy WOYWW everyone.

3 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Hope you manage to source some scrapbooks soon BJ. Good luck sorting through the rest of the photos for printing too. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #?

Helen said...

I hope you find the albums - you'll need to stock up if you do! have a good week Helen #13

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi BJ have you looked on Amazon. They have them, just type in 12"x 12" scrapbook album and you should see lots of them. Have a happy woyww, Angela x1x