About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 7 April 2021

WOYWW #618 - May 2020 Nearly Sorted.

Desk shot taken Tuesday evening. 

The eagle eyed will spot my watercolour of my pond. 

I had a go at the  little square samples last week, along with an origami twisted box, then thought I'd have a go at the pond. 

I'm more of a splodge and go type of a painter LOL.

 






I seem to have managed a few layouts nearly wrapping up May 2020.





Oh and the pond, it you'd like to see the creation to date, click on Amelia Pond for my previous post on the matter. Here are a few photos anyways.



So that's me for the week. 
Some more plants on order and cracking on with scrapping. 

Happy WOYWW Everyone.


17 comments:

Helen said...

Great layouts, and I love the pond which is settling in nicely! Happy WOYWW Helen #1

Sarah Brennan said...

Amelia is coming on nicely BJ. Hope she got over the shock of being frozen over the other day. The layouts are great - you will have caught up with everything by the end of this year methinks. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #7

glitterandglue said...

Morning BJ. Wow. You have been busy!!! Glad your pond is looking so lovely. The long branches into the water are great - birds can wash, frogs can climb in and out - brilliant.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #3

Lisa-Jane said...

Your pond is looking really smashing! I love the rainbows as your titles, very clever! Stay safe and keep smiling, Lisa-Jane, #9

Spyder said...

I have got the pebbles and rocks ready to tidy up our pond, but because I had tomatoes plants in pots growing on the little bridge...I think the feed must've gotten into the water, because we still have thick green blanket weed. Your pictures have inspired me to go start my to do garden jobs! (only not yet, it's too cold!)I painted our metal white garden chairs and table, (they were my mums and looked like they'd been refused entery to the tip) with the same wood paint I used on the shed and fence...and waterbutt...and pots!
Have a great week. Stay safe, Happy WOYWW((Lyn)) #13

Ali Wade Designs said...

Happy WOYWW. Loving your pond. I used to have a fantastic big/deep pond at the first house I bought when I lived in the West Midlands. Koi Carp and lots of plants. Would like a pond again one day. So many fab layouts. I am going to get on with some scrapping this week. Ali x #23

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Your new pond looks fantastic - although it is in danger of freezing over - you would have thought it could be so cold in April? Lovely layouts - happy WOYWW! xx zsuzsa #21

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Well done with the layout and the pond is looking good. You've been busy since last week as the pond as moved on lots. Sending big hugs and wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x17x

My name is Cindy said...

Pond is looking great! Who carried all those pebbles, they're huge! Great LOs too. Have a great week, stay well, stay safe, love n hugs Cindy #16 xx

Caro said...

The layouts are lovely and the pond is looking amazing. Happy WOYWW. Take care and stay safe. With love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#14)

Crafting With Jack said...

Great layouts and watercolours. Your pond is looking lovely, have a great week Angela #6

StampinCarol said...

Love your layouts! Great topics!
And your pond.... LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Have a great week!
Carol N #22

Julia Dunnit said...

Well, the weather means you’ll be able to crack on with scrapping for sure! I reupholstered our new (to us) dining chairs last summer too, I love the double spread all about chairs. Well done with the pond, you certainly seized the right timeline, it looks marvellous.

Susan Renshaw said...

A great selection of layouts and am impressed with both watercolour and reality of the pond!
Happy WOYWW!
Susan #19

Shoshi said...

I love the idea of painting your new pond, BJ. It is so pretty! Just popped over to the post about it. What a lovely job you have all made of it, to enhance an already pretty garden. Love the watercolour samples too.

Happy belated WOYWW and God bless,
Shoshi x #20

Lynnecrafts said...

Your pond is looking great. What did you think of the twisted origami box design? I find that one the hardest.
Your layouts are looking good
Take care
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 10

Shoshi said...

Thanks for your return visit, BJ - glad you enjoyed seeing the carrot shark and the Easter egg - a pond liner is a bit longer-lasting than a chocolate egg haha! A great present.

Have a good weekend.
Shoshi x #20