About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 14 February 2018

WOYWW #454 - Valentine's & Bad Back!

Well I was struck down with a bad back last week and am still recovering.

So all I have managed this week is a birthday card for my friend whose birthday it is today.

I used the freebie fairy die from last week.



And a Valentine for my hubby.

 

Hubby did spoil me today though, which included being taken to the doctors for the blood test I had to postpone since last week due to bad back.

Back still not good but at least the blood test went OK (I usually go woosey and/or they can't get any out of me!)

Dead romantic sitting in GP waiting room together!


Oh and the lone button on my desk was snipped from my nightie in the early hours as I was tossing and turning, most likely the bad back giving me jip but there again I could be a princess!


Happy WOYWW Everyone.

12 comments:

Claire said...

Oh you poor thing! But you DO have flowers!!
Love and hugs this Valentine's Day x
Happy WOYWW!
no. 3

Sarah Brennan said...

Hi BJ, I do hope your back is a bit better soon. You'll have to try the button under 6 mattresses to test the princess theory lol. Have a better week. Sarah #14

Julia Dunnit said...

Ah the romance! Well, at least yur desk is tidy and ready for you when you can face sitting still for long enough; hope it will be better v soon now, it's gone on too long now.

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi BJ, I do hope your back eases off soon. Had a blood test myself this morning, and the phrase 'getting blood from a stone' is definitely one that applies to me too! Love the cards, both of them.Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #15 XxX

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Your flowers are beautiful, such glorious colours. I do hope your back gets better soon
Hugs LLJ 12 xxx

Helen said...

what beautiful flowers! hope your back eases very soon! Helen #1

Heather M said...

Hi BJ, hope you recover soon from your bad back. Your flowers are beautiful, as is the card you made for your hubby. Hope you have a lovely week Heather #13

My name is Cindy said...

Hiya BJ! (Again). Bad backs are such a nuisance, hope yours gets better soon. Lucky you with flowers! Had to have a giggle at the waiting room 'romance'. I'm all on my lonesome listening to my new 4CD 'Motown' collection in advance of going to see the musical next week. Actually, probably more fun re-visiting my teenage years than falling asleep on the sofa with the OH. Happy Wednesday xx Cindy #22

okienurse said...

great work space. Love the cards and flowers. Sorry to hear about your back. Mine is so slow healing but I really feel like it is starting to heal a bit faster since my surgery. Hang in there. Have a better week. Vickie #39

April said...

So sorry to hear about your back. Glad the test went well. Love the cards. And the flowers are lovely.
April #23

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful flowers. Hope your back is better soon. Have a lovely belated WOYWW, Angela x20x

glitterandglue said...

Hi BJ. Great cards - and as for the button - who needs it - You are most definitely a princess - a Child of the Living God!!!
Take care. trust your back starts to feel better soon. God bless.
Margaret #4