About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Friday 15 September 2017

Get Your Sparkle On!

My family quiver when I say I'm going to a shoe shop.
Not that I'd come home with "more" shoes but rather, will I even be able to actually get any to fit me.

I have rather small but exceptionally wide feet, so shoe shopping can be quite depressing.

Worse still I was aiming to get dancing shoes for Ballroom and Latin! I went to a new shop for me, Fame of Surrey in Redhill.

Unbeknown to me my husband bought be some flowers just in case I came home depressed at having tried every shoe on in the shop but not finding any to fit!

I did try a lot of shoes on and most didn't fit at all but there was one pair with an adjustable front section and they fitted. OK so they are sparkly silver but I don't get to choose the shoe it has to choose/fit me first.

So doubly blessed, Shoes AND Flowers.

4 comments:

Helen said...

the flowers are gorgeous... you'll shine your way home in the dark in the shoes!

Julia Dunnit said...

Well they'll be perfect for the Latins won't they! Great find...I have the same issue and I agree about how depressing it can get. Lovely flowers, how thoughtful!

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful flowers BJ and the shoes are perfect for dancing. I'd say that was a good day. Elizabeth xx

UplayOnline said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.