About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Monday 11 April 2016

Chrits Mass

I'd forgotten to show this page for last week's WOYWW despite having made it before then. It had even been hanging on my picture frame since and I STILL didn't notice the spelling boo boo.

I posted the page on my craft group and one member kindly asked me if the spelling was done on purpose!!!

Errrr NO!

Spent a fare while rectifying the mistake.
I had to prise the two letters off which wasn't easy as I had stuck them on with wet glue!

It took loads of gentle scraping with my fingernails and I was glad the backing paper was slightly speckled with whiter anyways.

Then I had to find the same paper to cut two new letters out of which ended up being a search of my recycling box!

It was an accident waiting to happen as is the case when dealing with individual letters.

Never mind, glad it was spotted! Thanks Karen!

As for the photos - the Tiffany lamp was from my Mother for Christmas, we'd always wanted one, love it. The lit up house was spotted by a badminton friend and we were stunned when we found it.

Magical!

1 comment:

Bernice said...

Ha ha - it's funny how someone else can always spot our mistakes before we do! By the way SU do a great adhesive remover 'eraser' type thing that works a treat when you need to remove glue - I'd be lost without mine ;-)
Bernice