About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 23 February 2022

WOYWW #664 - Hot Chocolate and Sympathy

Just wanted to apologise for not visiting any desks last week. I was struck down with a nasty sore throat/cold virus and have been feeling horrid ever since. 

Toast, hot chocolate and paracetamol has been the order of the day for over a week now, that's about all the action my desk has seen.

I did start my jigsaw but can't concentrate for long and the conservatory is a tad too cold to sit in for long anyways. (Did have it in the front room over the weekend but our son works in there in the week so it couldn't stay there)

Anyway sore throat is beginning to shout out for a hot drink so better go avail myself of the kitchen facilities. I'll try to visit this week, really hoping to feel better soon.

EDIT - Did another test and this one was surprisingly positive! I have Covid-19!

Happy WOYWW Everyone.

7 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

I do hope you are feeling a lot better soon BJ and that the sore throat clears up. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #12

Helen said...

sorry to hear your "lurgy" was Covid - hope you recover quickly. Take care, hugs. Helen #9

Crafting With Jack said...

I do hope you are over it soon. Take care Angela #2

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

You poor thing, sorry to hear you've been feeling under the weather and hope you feel better soon. Take your time. Wishing you a very relaxed woyww, Angela x5x

Sharon Madson said...

Oh my goodness! I am sorry that you have Covid. Sending hugs! Hoping you get over it quickly. # 24

Tracy said...

Sending get well wishes for a speedy recovery BJ ... hoping it eases soon ... wrapping yooou up in gentle hugs 🤗💕💛 Tracy #23 xxxxx

Susan Renshaw said...

Sending warm wishes for a speedy recovery...
Susan #13