About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 16 February 2022

WOYWW #663 - 3 More Scrapbooks!

Had a lovely quiet birthday yesterday. Haven't done any scrapping YET but do have 3 more scrapbooks! And a lovely jigsaw and a handmade butterfly origami "card" and a beautiful butterfly light too.







Happy WOYWW Everyone

13 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Happy Belated Birthday BJ! Hope you had a lovely day, your birthday butterfly bits are fab, especially the light, so pretty!
Hugs LLJ 3 xx

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Happy belated birthday BJ! The butterfly lamp looks wonderful - I can imagine it at night! Enjoy the rest of your birthday week! xx zsuzsa #7

My name is Cindy said...

Happy Belated Birthday BJ!! I'm almost sure I sent you a card but not sure when... heads all over the place these days. The butterfly lamp is gorgeous!! Happy WOYWW, love n hugs, Cindyxx #15

Ali Wade Designs said...

Happy WOYWW and Happy Belated Birthday (mine was on the 13th - February is definitely the best month for birthdays!). I love that butterfly lamp. Ali x #17

Helen said...

Love the butterfly lamp ! Can't link from phone so will be at the end of the list later ! Glad you had a good birthday Helen

Crafting With Jack said...

I love your butterfly lamp so much! What a beautiful gift. Lovely cards and presents, Angela #9

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi BJ, happy belated birthday. The butterfly light is gorgeous. Three more scrap books! Am I surprised? well no! and they look lovely and I'm sure you will fill them with even more beauty. Sending woyww hugs, Angela x8x

Tracy said...

Sending belated birthday wishes your way 💕💛💕Such beautiful gifts, can never have toooo many scrapbooks. That butterfly lamp is gorgeous. Sending love and hugs Tracy #25 xxxxx

Sharon Madson said...

Happy Belated Birthday. I am glad you enjoyed it. That origami butterfly is beautiful. Hugs. Sharon #21

Susan Renshaw said...

Happy belated Birthdays! What lovely presents!

Happy WOYWW!
Stay safe and keep well!
I am determined to call and comment on all of you this week!
Susan #10
Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

Julia Dunnit said...

Glad you had a nice day, quiet is good, very often. I rad you’ve come down with a cold…I hope it’s nothing more serious. I remember your reluctance to have the vaccination against Corona a virus because of emetephobia, perhaps you should take a test to make sure you haven’t got it and are busy unknowingly infecting others! Either way, hope you feel better soon, it’s pants being under par and you’ve really had your years worth since you had such a bad recovery fro the Carpal surgery.

Stacy Sheldon said...

ooh it looks like it was a fabulous Birthday :) love those butterflies! ~Stacy #22

Spyder said...

Belated Birthday wishes! I love the butterfly lamp, hope you had a great day.Happy late WOYWW! Stay Safe ((Lyn)) #19