About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 9 February 2022

WOYWW #662 - Photos or Cards?

Nothing like the arrival of 140 scrapbooking photos to make you want to make cards!!

Sorted the photos into months, they always come mixed up, then made cards....


I googled Valentine's (24 years and I needed a kickstart for yet another Valentine's card!)

I saw this... 

and made this.... even dusted off my bow maker and some embossing folders. I was on a roll...

Then came my anniversary card... and one for a friend...


The a couple of birthday cards...



I did do one page however. My 8x8 yearly page for my family album as it turned out the photos of all three of us from back in April were the only ones for the year (save a really bad Christmas dinner one!
So that's me for the week. 

Happy WOYWW Everyone.

9 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

What fabulous cards BJ and the annual family page looks great too - love the photos you chose. Have fun scrapping the new photos. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #?

Diana Taylor said...

Gorgeous cards, you've really been on a roll, and I love the professional looking bow - never heard of a bow maker but I need one! Great family photos too - looks like you have a few more pages to do!
Have a lovely week,
Diana xx #8

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh you’ve had an achieving week! I haven’t even thought about a Valentine..thanks for the prompt! Great cards, you’ve been on a roll alright. That’s an intimidating number of photos BJ, much more manageable in months! Really like the two photos on your frontispiece page, they’re great .

Christine said...

Sounds like you had a very productive week, love the album page.
What super cards, love the green one with the punched corners.
have a good week
Christine #17

Crafting With Jack said...

Lovely cards and a great family photograph. Happy WOYWW Angela #9

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I don't know where we would be without the bow maker. I know some people use a fork in the same way but the bow makers are much more useful as you can make them in lots of sizes. Loving the cards and that gorgeous photo of you all. Take care and happy woyww, Angela x10x

Helen said...

the cards are fab - and I am sure you will get the photos used up soon! I love the page you did do. Helen #24

StampinCarol said...

Beautiful cards and great page! I think all those photos would intimidate me....
Have a great week!
Carol N #17

Sharon Madson said...

Oh, I love your Valentine cards. I wished I had seen them before I designed mine! And I just had to laugh at several things you said. all those photos enough to make you want to make cards! LOL Isn't that the truth? My photos are still on the computer. I got this bright idea several years ago to buy a Selphy cannon printer to print the photos as you need them. Guess What, I don't print, and now I am way behind on scrapping! Oh, good luck to you. I hope you get some scrapping done and hope I do too. Sharon #25