About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 2 March 2022

WOYWW #665 - Still Coughing :(

Unfortunately despite 2 consecutive negative tests last weekend I still haven't recovered fully.

I'm totally shattered and still coughing.

Managed to finish the jigsaw though.

I have been making myself go for a walk around the block the past 3 days, but really slowly.

Took some daffodil photos on my walk yesterday as it was St David's Day.

Happy WOYWW Everyone

10 comments:

Helen said...

I hope you shake off the cough and feel better soon. Love the jigsaw though. Take care. Helen #2

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Happy St David’s Day for yesterday! Sorry you’ve been poorly, sounds like jigsaws and a little walk are good ways of getting over it.
Hugs LLJ 5 xx

Diana Taylor said...

I hope you recover soon - the jigsaw is beautiful but looks quite challenging with all that black background. I love the daffs, they must brighten your walk - such happy bright flowers.
Take care,
Diana xx #16

Lynnecrafts said...

I hope you feel better soon, BJ. Lots of hot honey, lemon and ginger tea helps me when I'm coughing.

your flowers look lovely
Take care and happy WOYWW
hugs
Lynnecrafts 15

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I'm sorry you're still not feeling good and bet you're fed up with it. just hope it clears up soon. That looks like a fun jigsaw but quite difficult with those blending colours. Wishing you a very happy woyww, hugs Angela x11x

Tracy said...

Wrapping you up, sending get well wishes your way ... I hope you start to feel better soon B.J.Beautiful burst of colour with the flowers on your walk ... brighten your day it will have. Sending love and hugs Tracy #21
p.s
Not sure if it will help but I use Vicks at bedtime on the soles of my feet then socks on ... also on the chest and back it helps some. xxx

Sarah Brennan said...

Really hope you are fully fit soon BJ and that the cough goes. WHat a great jigsaw - and just your colours too. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

I hope you feel better soon, BJ! There are definitely signs of spring all over the place! Have a lovely week! xx zsuzsa #14

Crafting With Jack said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery. I know coughing can real be exhausting. Take care with -Lenny of hot drinks. Happy WOYWW Angela #13

Sharon Madson said...

I like your daffodil photos. Thanks for the peek. Wishing you to get better quickly. Happy WOYWW. #25