About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog.I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary, plus any cards as required. As my Carpal Tunnel allows I am getting into yarn/fabric crafts with slow stitching and needle felting added to my list. I continue with my love of Watercolour and Bible Journaling plus Faith/Art Journaling with acrylics and inks. I completed my challenge to make an art journal page a day for my 60th year in 2024. My list of crafty exploits includes ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing. I also like Walking/Geocaching. I have been learning to play the harp for the past 10yrs. I am now officially retired. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Evangelical Church.

Friday, 4 September 2026

A Very Sad Day

 A very sad day,

even the sky is crying

😢🌳🪵😢


Reigate and Banstead Council approved TPO BAN55 G1 being felled for housing development - 23/02015/F Banstead Off Wellesford Close SM7 2HL


This is just one of 10 plus tress also being felled for this development.


Shanly still haven't stood by there own Construction Management Plans to communicate with the local residents via a regular newsletter, to share what they are doing with this major development down (what was once) a quiet cul-de-sac. They didn't even issue all local residents with a notice of commencement.


Residents are totally blindsided by this developer.


This and other various other planning breaches which unfortunately the Council Planning Enforcement section don't seem to be able to enforce.



Shame on you Shanly



And today not to mention the noise from the chipping machine and generator as well as the chainsaws, plus the rumble of the constant digging on the site. Oh and the nail guns saws and hammering either side for the other 2 developments doing roofs.


Total nightmare.

No comments: