About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 4 August 2021

WOYWW #635 - Another 4 weeks then THIS happened!

 Nothing then 20 pages, 2 extras and a revamped album cover!


The hospital experience during a pandemic - certainly interesting. Nearly a year later now and oh so much better.


Finished 16th Album and moved on to my last gifted album. The cover theme needed revamping.


Cover sorted and on to the first page, nearing the end of 2020 at last.

I've skipped desk as it's as tidy as ever! 
Happy WOYWW Everyone.

14 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Wow you have been busy BJ. Good to see you and great pages. Stay safe, happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

Caro said...

Wow! What an amazing amount of layouts. So good all of them! Happy WOYWW. Take care and stay safe. With love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#18)

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Wow that's a lot of pages - and it looks like you're documenting everything! Even things one would rather forget, i.e. hospital visit. Good that's all behind you now. Happy #635! xx zsuzsa #25

Empire of the Cat said...

Wow so much work and so many layouts, you have been busy! Happy WOYWW! Elle #20 this week

Diana Taylor said...

Goodness what a lot of fab layouts - you really have been busy and you must surely have got yourself right up to date with your photos I would have thought.
Hope you have a great week,
Diana xx #19

Helen said...

well I know it's been a while since you joined us, but what a lot you've done! they look amazing. Have a great week. Helen #4

glitterandglue said...

Hi BJ. WOW! What a huge number of pages you have achieved - I am exhausted!!! Well done you.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #8

Crafting With Jack said...

You have been busy and got an amazing amount of great pages finished. You will soon have caught up at this rate. Happy WOYWW Angela #15

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Bj, looks like you've been busy and what a great result too. Wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela x17x

Neet said...

What a huge selection of pages - my oh my you have been busy. Just think of all the enjoyment you will get in the years to come from looking at these LO's.
Hugs, Neet xx 2

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I’m very impressed with the amount of LOs you’ve done, you must be up to date with your pics now? I admire you for doing something with the photos, ours are just all on the computer, bit sad really. I’m glad you’re fighting fit after the op too, good news!
Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

Julia Dunnit said...

Wow BJ, talk about a catch up! Well done, each page a story and a great amount of them too! Very striking difference evident in your frozen shoulder op photos, jolly good for you. Keep going then!!

Shoshi said...

What a lot of gorgeous pages, BJ. You certainly have been busy!

Happy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi x #11

pat brennan said...

Enjoyed reading and looking at what you have been up to.
I haven't been active on WOYWW for such a long time and I lost my Artistic mojo ages ago. I am hoping for inspiration looking at prolific artists like yourself.