About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 1 July 2020

WOYWW #578 - When I'm 64

Not much doing this week except hubby's birthday card for Thursday.

Had a sort of rainbow moment.




Thanks for all the "missing pieces" jigsaw suggestions last week, might make some Christmas snowflake decorations, who knows, certainly won't take incomplete ones back to the charity shops despite getting them from there!



And I've been re-doing the jigsaw my son got me last Christmas.



I guess that is it for me then.


Happy WOYWW Everyone



15 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

That's a nice cheerful card for your hubby - one year until his bus pass then?! Lol. I'm a jigsaw fan also so will be getting one of Margaret's out later.
Hugs LLJ 6 xxx

glitterandglue said...

Morning BJ. Great card for hubby. Love the jigsaw - just my sort and size!! Hope you are enjoying it.
Take care. Stay safe. God bless.
Margaret #4

sandra de said...

Lovely card creation and looks like you got some great ideas for your missing piece puzzles. Have fun while you create.
Sandra de @10

Neet said...

Always difficult to make a card for a man but you have achieved it with this beauty. I love the bright bold background and the large numbers - perfect!
Hugs, Neet 5 xx

Sue Jones said...

That looks fun, i love playing with paint. Happy birthday to hubby.Have a lovely week . Soojay #14

Helen said...

love the birthday card, and that is one gorgeous jigsaw picture. thanks for dropping by. Helen #1

Lisa-Jane said...

That rainbow background is awesome! I'm going to have to go back and look through the comments because we have a few jigsaws with missing pieces! Have a lovely week, Lisa-Jane #15

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Loving the card. We need something nice and bright at the moment. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x20x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Happy Birthday to your Hubby, I hope you has a smashing day today, a lovely bright and cheerful card and lots of extra rainbow backgrounds left for more creativity. Jigsaws are a great way to pass away the hours..
Happy WoywW Tracey #8

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the rainbow background with the huge letters!
Happy puzzling!
Susan #12

Cardarian said...

As you know I like rainbow colors so I think your card is lovely and am sure your hubby will be impressed! I wounder what a rebounder is?!? Just read it in your bio!:-)
Have a lovely crafty week!
Love and hugs,
Cardarian

My name is Cindy said...

That's a good card - very striking but simple! Men are so hard! Stay Safe, stay well, Cindy #27

Sarah Brennan said...

Great card for your hubby's birthday BJ. Hope he had a good one. Nice new jigsaw in progress too. Stay safe and Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #2

Shoshi said...

I love the rainbow card for your hubby! I hope he has/had a lovely day. I think people are incredibly clever to do jigsaws - some of the pictures that have been shown recently look so complicated - I'm no good at jigsaws! I can understand that they can be very relaxing and therapeutic if you're that way inclined, though.

Happy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi #7

Lynn Holland said...

Happy birthday to hubby. I can beat him to getting his pension. I’ll be 65 on the 13th August but I’ve still twelve months to go. Hope he has the best of days
Lynn xx