About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 6 December 2017

WOYWW #444 - Bills, Scrapping, and Christmas



Still no Christmas crafting, just a few bills to pay and the glasses adorn my desk...



I did do some scrapping of some March photos which have been sitting pending on my desk for weeks!





And here's the Birthday Card I can now show you all.




So for my Christmas contributuion, I now have a tree and have decorated the house too.


Happy WOYWW Everyone.


PS This is rather late as I slept in somewhat, then had to race to get up and ready for Harp lesson, then a neighbour came round about cars and learner driver insurance advice, then I needed to take son's car on weekly run about, after a quick lunch, then neighbour came round to try son's car........ need I say more!

12 comments:

glitterandglue said...

Hi BJ. Your tree looks great! I love 'em and would be happy with one in each room in the house... Nice scrapbook page - and yes, I know all about days like that - never achieve anything on your list 'cos of all the lovely interruptions.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #4

Sarah Brennan said...

Hi BJ, it sounds like you have already had a busy day. Harp lessons sound amazing. Love the tree. Hope the rest of the day is more restful. Happy WOYWW Sarah #9

Helen said...

what a whirlwind day you've had... I have been traipsing the shops.... love your tree. Helen #`1

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

LOVE your tree. I would say you've had a much busier day than mine so far. Not playing at WOYWW, just stopped to say hi.

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Great scrapping and I love your tree! Hope the harp lesson was fun 😊
Hugs LLJ 10 xxx

Julia Dunnit said...

Busy days are good! I think instead of talking about Christmas crafting, just keep going with your flow, if the seasonal stuff feels right, you’ll do some!

Felicia said...

BJ, like you, I have NO Christmas crafting to show....AT ALL! Sad but true! And now you've got me feeling bad about not having my tree up yet! LOL I have to get cracking! The birthday card is so precious! I so enjoyed looking at your harp's..hope your lesson went well! Blessings to you, Felicia #35

Anne said...

Such a busy time everywhere isn't it. Lovely tree, not had time to do mine yet :-( . I sometimes that Christmas will just pass me by at the moment. Anne x #8

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Pleased to hear you are still having your harp lessons, bet you are really good by now. The tree looks great. Have a lovely crafty woyww, Angela x12x

May said...

Such a busy day you are having...Love your beautiful Christmas trees... I hope the harp lesson was fun... Happy WOYWW... May #3

Victoria said...

Your desk/space looks fabulous, lots to explore, wonderful setup! and I love your creations, especially the pink card of butterflies and botanical silhouettes, absolutely stunning, gorgeous and elegant!
Happy Woyww
Victoria #32

SusanLotus said...

Lovely card! I like the colour in the background of it.
Nice to see a LO as well.

Have a cozy weekend!
WOYWW nr 5 Sussie