About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 8 November 2017

WOYWW #440 - Magazine, Sprouts & Curtains.

Here's my desk today sporting a magazine with Penguin die freebie I just had to have plus the card I made using them.

In the foreground is the scan of my toes. The doctor concentrated on where I had the pain and counted out the small neuroma which is elsewhere but couldn't identify the actual problem so I might need an MRI.












This is the Sparkle SWAP card I was making last week, and the facing page to my birthday one to finish off February.

My desk on Saturday produced my lost SPROUTS. Well the wrappers from the chocolate sprouts I'd got my son for last Christmas. Couldn't fit them on that page now so made a tag to fit behind the page.
         

Oh and my desk on Monday was a completely different matter altogether.... 

The day started in brilliant sunshine and ended with the lining replaced in my husband's curtains. 

So a varied week on my desk. Next scrap page photos are out as usual and will get done anon. I have a horrid cold so crafting will be the best thing for me today so I can rest a bit.

Happy WOYWW Everyone.

14 comments:

Crafty Little Miss K said...

You have so many projects on the go BJ, I can hardly keep up! I loved that glitter card and always love to see your scrap pages. I have a space earmarked for sewing/scrapping once my rooms ready to go so hopefully will be sharing scrap pages soon too!
Karen xx #16

Christine said...

So sorry to hear that you still need treatment for your neuroma .... hope it gets sorted soon.
Love your sparkly card, really pretty.
Hope you have a more restful week
Christine #20

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Too true it's varied! Never seen a scan of a foot on the desks before :-D. Have a good week
Hugs LLJ 8 xxxx

Marit said...

I hope your cold won't bother too much while crafting... dripping noses aren't nice when you're a scrapbooker ;) I love all the different 'desks' you show this week. Happy woyww, have a warm and bright day, hug from Holland, Marit #19

Ellie said...

That penguin die is adorable. You have been very busy crafting hehe
Have a fab day
Ellie #7

glitterandglue said...

Hi BJ. I just think that penguin die is so gorgeous - he really looks rather cuddly! Enjoy using it. Well done on the curtain front. I made new curtains for the lounge when I moved here - hung them, got on with life, and forgot I have never hemmed them! Oh dear - I've only lived here for nearly 6 years, so still time!
Trust the issue with the foot soon is sorted.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #3

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi BJ, I love penguins, so will have to look for that magazine when I go into town. Such a nuisance they can't identify what is causing your foot problem. Great scrapbook page too. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #10 XxX

Helen said...

so much going on! hope the cold goes soon! Helen #1

Anne said...

Hi BJ. You have certainly been busy. Penguin die very cute. Hope your foot gets sorted soon. Anne x #26

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

That a pretty good die for something that was free and you made a cute card with it! Great layout as well with lovely photos and well done for tackling that curtain. Hope you have a good week! zsuzsa #15

Sarah Brennan said...

That's a great die (especially for a freebie). You'll soon be caught up with 2017 if you carry on scrapbooking at this rate. Thanks for the visit. Sarah #27

Diana Taylor said...

Oh I love that penguin die - I can't believe it's a freebie, the baby is adorable! Hope you feel a bit better soon and I also hope they get your foot sorted, it must be so frustrating not knowing what it is.
Have a good week,
Diana x #13

craftyani said...

Like the colours and the fairy card. Nothing better than crafting when you have a cold, shut yourself in the room with heating and plenty of hot drinks. Hope you feel better soon. Anickoana

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Looks like you've been pretty busy. Hope they sort out the problem with your toes, sounds painful. Happy creative belated woyww, Angela x14x