About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Thursday 5 October 2017

Wednesday's Walk in the Woods

Thought some fresh air on this blustery day would be good for the soul and body and mind, so I went for a walk in the woods and fields near home.

I stopped off at our "Bluebell Woods" geocache to see if was OK and jolly good job too as the top was mostly off and a spider and snail had taken up residence! I cleared it out and replaced in its neat hidey hole.


Then I skirted the field needing the hood of my new pink jacket as it was mighty windy.






I went through the woods and didn't come out where I thought so just kept on hoping I'd find my way to the horses and indeed I did.


One came over to see me too.


My son liked my selfies and suggested I update my FaceBook cover photo.

I put the best one on there!

Lovely afternoon.
Windy Day

1 comment:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I really enjoyed your walk through the woods. You take very good care of that geocaching spot, which makes it enjoyable for those who actually stumble onto it.

I was in AWE of those tractor tracks in the mud. That was some great photo. And of course the horses. The white one stole my heart!