About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog.I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary, plus any cards as required. As my Carpal Tunnel allows I am getting into yarn/fabric crafts with slow stitching and needle felting added to my list. I continue with my love of Watercolour and Bible Journaling plus Faith/Art Journaling with acrylics and inks. I completed my challenge to make an art journal page a day for my 60th year in 2024. My list of crafty exploits includes ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Dรฉcopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing. I also like Walking/Geocaching. I have been learning to play the harp for the past 10yrs. I am now officially retired. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Evangelical Church.

Wednesday, 30 September 2026

WOYWW #904 - Brain Gone!

So there I was sitting on the sofa with a cuppa and asked hubby if there was a plan today? 

Then I realised it was Wednesday and I hadn't even done my post let alone linked up! 

Up I jumped and here I am. Oh my life!

Have actually got something to show this week as Devotion in Action returned after a long hiatus, so I have painted in my Bible. 

It was one of my favourite Isiah verses too so had to fit it on the page...the bamboo part for verse Isaiah 43:18-19.

Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.” 


Making ZEN started this week and Monday had a watercolour session so as my paints were out I did that one first.

I followed it with a sewing piece which I will put in my little denim book. Awaiting some inspiration for the facing page...

Tuesday kinda slipped me by as I was mainly focused on revamping my letter to my ward councillors. 

Must go for a walk now.

Happy WOYWW Everyone.

2 comments:

Helen said...

I love the Bible page! good to see you getting back to your bible journalling again. Enjoy your walk. Helen #2

Tracy said...

I'm smiling BJ as I imagined you jumping up to do your post ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿ’•good morning to you.
Such a beautiful entry in your bible and that verse ๐ŸŒŸ✨️๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿ’• to your denim journal ... just ... wow BJ!!!
Wishing you ๐ŸŒŸ all good things for the week ahead ๐Ÿ’•with love and hugs Tracy xxx #5