About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog.I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I keep a Scrapbooking Diary but not done much this year. I love yarn/fabric crafts with slow stitching and needle felting added to my list. I continue with my love of Watercolour and Bible Journaling plus Faith/Art Journaling with acrylics and inks. My list of crafty exploits includes ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing. I also like Walking/Geocaching. I have been learning to play the harp for the past 10yrs or so. I am now officially retired. I am a born again Christian.

Wednesday, 7 October 2026

WOYWW #905/(125) - With a Heavy Heart...

 ...I write this post with sadness as our beloved leader for the past 124 weeks, Sarah has sadly and unexpectedly passed away.  

It was a shock and has left us all stunned. 

Our original host Julia has taken back the helm this week so we can carry on our weekly blog hop and share our thoughts of Sarah.

Thank you for leading us for the past 2 years 4 months and 2 weeks dear Sarah. 

For sharing all your lovely daily art, and commenting so thoughtfully.

22nd May 2024 for WOYWW #781 

"SO glad to be keeping this friendship circle going BJ. Mister Linky is up on my blog if you would like to link up. WOnderful work on your desk as always. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah"

23rd September 2026 for WOYWW #903

"SO glad you have been able to do a little crafting BJ. Those ATCs are brilliant ( I am sure I recognise the house stamp). Hope all went well with your son's visit. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah"

Sadly we never actually met but your presence will be sorely missed.

Rest in Peace Sarah my love.

Happy WOYWW Memories 

No comments: