About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog.I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary, plus any cards as required. As my Carpal Tunnel allows I am getting into yarn/fabric crafts with slow stitching and needle felting added to my list. I continue with my love of Watercolour and Bible Journaling plus Faith/Art Journaling with acrylics and inks. I completed my challenge to make an art journal page a day for my 60th year in 2024. My list of crafty exploits includes ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing. I also like Walking/Geocaching. I have been learning to play the harp for the past 10yrs. I am now officially retired. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Evangelical Church.

Wednesday, 23 September 2026

WOYWW #903 - A Few ATCs

Desk has a few ATCs I've managed to do lately. 


Oh and some chocolate wrappers from my last Saturday night dancing. Had to leave early as wasn't feeling great, seem to have a bit of a cold on top of the ear trouble.

Forced myself to finish off the last 2 weeks of the Seek/Gather/Create August challenge.



Also to do the JOTW September challenge.

Stuck with ATCs though as don't feel much like crafting still.

Got son visiting again from this evening for his annual Dental visit and car service/MOT. Hoping I can cope better this time as last time was all too much with the works as well. Have a plan for hubby to park his car out the front whilst we're at the dentist so I have somewhere to park when we get home (he has a garage out the back).

Happy WOYWW Everyone.

7 comments:

Helen said...

glad to see you'vemanaged some crafting; well done! hoe all goes well with the MOT and dentist for son. happy woyww Helen #1

The Rev. Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

All your ATC's are SO pretty! I like the one with the house the best. Glad you made yourself sit and create, as I believe it may be therapeutic for you. Have fun with your son. Peace, my friend!

ukmaryanne said...

Happy no-knitting day WOYWW!
I love ATCs and enjoy seeing new ideas for them on my desk hopping. Sorry you are still struggling to create - and that your sanctuary is still chaotic outside the doors. Hopefully it will finally end, and soon!
Mary Anne (3)

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I think your ATCs are really pretty, especially the house, so cute. I’m glad you’re managing to do a bit of crafting. Hope the dentist/MOT go ok!
Hugs LLJ 2 xx

Lynnecrafts said...

So glad to see you’re crafting again on your lovely ATCs. I hope your son’s visit goes well. Happy WOYWW,
Hugs, Lynnecrafts xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Love these it's so long since I made any ATCs. Hope everything goes well when your son arrives. Happy woyww, Angela x9x

Twiglet said...

Glad you are managing a bit of crafting. The little ATCs are lovely. Hope all goes well x x Jo 🌈