About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of Watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Faith/Art Journaling too. I've challenged myself to make an art journal page a day for this my 60th year. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing. I also like walking/Geocaching and sometimes do a bit of Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I have been learning to play the harp for the past 10yrs. I am now officially retired. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Monday 21 October 2024

Bible Journaling Conference 2024 - DAY THREE

Day 3 started at 4.05pm with Stacy Zant and Persistance in Prayer and Layers of Faith with Hannah. 

1 Samuel 1:15


5pm we had Mary Magdalene: The slandered Saint with Regina Beard

Luke 8 : 1-3. 

We had loads of freebies with this session including a little booklet and pocket. I've yet to fill in the booklet!

Hot of her heels at 5.30pm was Charlene Warwick with Woman Go in Peace. 

I was rather crafted out at this point and gradually loosing the plot.... 

I added more Spikenard fragrance to this page. The woman referenced could be the same as Mary of Bethany on Day 1 but she's not named in this passage of Luke 7:50.



6pm brought us Naomi from Shalon Day. Entitled "Known by Name". Ruth 1:20


6.45pm we had Woman of Valour from Proverbs 31 by Hirjalda Mobley

Super process video but I was quite shattered by this point.

7.30pm brought us Tyra Harnishfeger with a study on Sarah  :Know who you are.

The technique was lettering but I really couldn't cope with that at this point so I just did a page inspired by her handout. 

Genesis 18 : 9-15 & Genesis 21.

Hardly anytime for dinner today so at 9pm we had Tammy Trayer on Rebekah. 

No specific crafting on this one so I was again inspired by the handout. 

Genesis 24.

10pm we had Lynn Grobler and 

Working 9-5:Martha is my girl! 

Loved the printable for this one. Luke 10 : 41

10.45pm brought Kelly Gadsden

Learning from Ruth: A woman of the Word. From the book of Ruth.

And finally the 10th session on day 3 at 11.30pm was from Tori Jennings called Reaching Out. 

It was about the woman with a blood disorder. 

Healing through faith pushing through her fear and anxiety. Mark 5:25-34.

Phew 27 pages in 3 days - my journal will certainly be full by Christmas! 

What a super year of Faith Journaling so far.

No comments: