About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of Watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Faith/Art Journaling too. I've challenged myself to make an art journal page a day for this my 60th year. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing. I also like walking/Geocaching and sometimes do a bit of Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I have been learning to play the harp for the past 10yrs. I am now officially retired. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Monday 21 October 2024

Bible Journaling Conference 2024 - DAY TWO

Day 2 started at 4.10pm with Jade Sibblies with a session about Jehosheba from 2 Chronicles 22:10-12  & 2 Kings 11:1-9.

We had a printable outline of Jehosheba which we water coloured then made a water colour and mixed media background. Such a vibrant page in my journal.


This was followed by more water colours with Amanda Davis at 5pm. She gave us a devotion on Miriam, Moses' big sister from Numbers 12:1-16.

I've been following Amanda for the past 2 years since I met her at my first conference. Love water colouring in my Bible and all her printables are free too.

At 6pm we had Tammy Jo Becker with the Widow of Zarephath A tale of trust and triumph. 1 Kings 17:9-16

Followed by Lorri Spencer at 6.45pm with Rahab : Faith that can change your life. Joshua 2:1-3.





7.30pm brought us Amanda Stores with Abigail - A balance of beauty and discernment. 1 Samuel 25:14

After "dinner" at 9pm JoDitt Williams gave us creative hacks to hear from God like Huldah. 2 Kings 22 and 2 Chronicles 34.

I hadn't been familiar with Huldah in the Bible before this session.

At 10pm we had Provoking Praise from Vee Castro all about Elizabeth (Mary's cousin and mother of John the Baptist). All about the first time Jesus is professed as Lord even though he was still growing inside Mary. Quite profound. Luke 1: 41-45

11pm brought us Lillian Stevens and the unfeigned faith of Eunice and Lois from 2 Timothy 1:5.

Our 9th and last session for day 2 was on Deborah with Michele Winter. Secret Weapon Judges 4:4-5.

Day 2 over and I was pretty tired at this point - 10 sessions tomorrow!!!

No comments: