About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 25 August 2021

WOYWW #638 - More Oldies

Well desk is back to tidy state yet again, so pointless sharing really. I scrapped a few more of my oldies. First my Dad/Aubrey in his dashing days and out scrambling on his trial bike, probably back in the 60's before I was born.
Then there's me at my cousin Doug's Wedding age 5yrs. I'd taken a photo of the original photo but the original colours were much better so I just used both.









Then finally me with the animals age 5 and 6 or 7yrs. Pretty sure I saw a post here or elsewhere about monkey portraits which got me to reprint both of these. Who knows???

Just ordered 171 prints from Photobox, covering Jan to Jul this year. Been using photobox for over 13yrs now. So I'll be into 2021 next week Woohoo!

Happy WOYWW Everyone.

9 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

What fabulous layouts BJ. Great memories I am sure too. Good luck with making a start on scrapping 2021! Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #7

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Sounds like you're doing well with the journal so much better than having all the photographs stuck in a box. Have a lovely and creative woyww. Hugs Angela x9x

Christine said...

Lovely layouts. I have a great big box of photos but look at them . . . never! must try harder comes to mind.
Have a good week
Christine #14

Lunch Lady Jan said...

171? Goodness, that’s going to keep you busy for a while! Well done you for getting the photos out of the camera/phone. I really like the background paper in your dad’s LO, it really works.
Hugs LLJ 4 xxx

Helen said...

great pics you scrapped! I must make a note of photobox, I never print any of my Kew photos not having a home printer, and would like to sometimes. thanks.
have a good week. Helen #3

Shoshi said...

Great layouts, BJ, and there's nothing like old family photos! I've got boxes of them! One day I shall sort them all out. I've used a lot in the albums I made about Mum and Dad. Always fun to look back.

Happy WOYWW,
Shoshi x #11

Julia Dunnit said...

Yikes BJ, you’ve had a day! Good job we’re all flexible women with a sense of humour!
Am in awe of the photo quantity, what a lot of year you’ve had already! Hope they are very inspiring, bet you’ve already got plans for some. Picture of you is so sweet…your smile is still absolutely the same!

Caro said...

Loving the different layouts - 171 photos is amazing! Look forward to seeing the layouts you create with them. Happy WOYWW. Take care and stay safe. With love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#15)

Susan Renshaw said...

Fabulous layouts!
Happy WOYWW!
Stay safe and keep well!
Susan #5
Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!