About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 11 August 2021

WOYWW #636 - End of 2020 in Sight

I'm finally onto my last page of photos for 2020 - New Year's Eve. Wanted to get it done for today but Wednesday crept up on me somewhat. So here's my desk this week with my pending layout laid out. 

I'll be at the choosing photos to get printed stage after this so I doubt much crafting will be done next week.

My other layouts leading up to New Year's Eve are:-

1) Husband sorting the downstairs Loo. We've only been here 21years so it was great to get shot of the turquoise at last.


2a) Our WOYWW Christmas Zoom Crop and the page is inspired by the cards I made that day too.

2b) My son's 22nd birthday

3) Christmas 2020

So that's 2020 scrapped - YAY.

Happy WOYWW Everyone.

10 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Well done for getting to the end of 2020 with the scrapbooking BJ. We are still finishing off our downstairs loo having got rid of the pink! Just the floor tiling and decorating to do then we can make sure all the plumbing is water tight and actually usable again. Love your final pages of last year. Stay safe, happy WOYWW. Sarah #5

Lunch Lady Jan said...

It’s just as well that you’re doing something to remember 2020 by because frankly, it’s all too easy to forget that year entirely! Great pic of the online Crop, that was a fun experiment. And yay for finally having the loo of your colour choice - we understand the joy!
HUgs LLJ 6 xxx

Crafting With Jack said...

Well done for getting to the end of 2020, your loo layout made me smile! Have a great week Angela #9

Helen said...

I am impressed that you found things to records from last year, too... all I have of note is a scar on my arm! Well done on the new loo. Helen #2

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

It's lovely how you're the memory keeper of every little thing, including the new toilet! I'm sure your family will appreciate it in years to come. Well done for keeping up with all the life events! You're a very prolific scrapper! I'm still in 2005 with my first and only scrapbook - still unfinished LOL! Have a lovely week! xx zsuzsa #19

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Well done for getting your 2020 journal finished and it's only August so you never know you might get up to date by Christmas this year. I'm already finding it difficult to remember what happened last year Lol! Wishing you a very happy woyww. Hugs, Angela x14x

Julia Dunnit said...

So pleased for you, it’s quite an achievement isn’t it, too wrap up a year in scrapbook terms. The way things are going, the next generations will be pulling out all our white bathroom stuff and replacing it with colours again, there’s a distinct move toward that 70s style already!

Susan Renshaw said...

Well done on getting to the end of 2020!
Love your layouts!
Happy WOYWW!
Stay safe and keep well!
Susan #27
Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

Spyder said...

If I was a scrapper, as sometimes I like to think I could be, I would probably just be finnishing 1996 by now! So well done of getting all last years scrapped! It'll be a lovely keepsake and just think what they will say in 2121! Had trouble connecting to Julia's blog so, Happy very late woyww, Stay Safe! ((Lyn)) #26

Shoshi said...

You must have a great sense of satisfaction having come to the end of doing your photos for the whole of last year, BJ, and also getting a decent loo at last - worth waiting for, even for all those long 21 years haha!

Happy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi #11