About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 15 July 2020

WOYWW #580 - Spot the difference...

Desk is totally uninspiring so I included my shelves this week.

How things seem to pan out is I do my blog each week and it gets me scrapping for a few days then is fizzles out until I blog again so I guess I have WOYWW to thank for my mojo these days.

Did 4 LOs last week nearly rounding up 2018 in the process.

A friend's Baptism and me with the kids at church. I've not been able to help with the kids for over a year now due to my shoulder issue.

A mishmash of various stuff up to Christmas and some friends round for dinner afterwards.








Then there's my son's 20th birthday. I was SO not happy with the layout as I fixed the photos intending to put the balloons all around but when that didn't work and they ended up on the side the photos were too high on the page. I ended up cutting up the original page and remounting it all on another 12x12 sheet. What a pickle and it hardly looks moved at all!!

   

And finally the jigsaw update - I finished the balloons and started the butterflies, really glad the latter is only 500 pieces LOL. I did the design first on my tablet, so electronically, and had to get the actual puzzle last year. It is quite a challenge.

 

Happy WOYWW Everyone.

12 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I can't believe your lad is 20 now! Blimey, time flies....the LO is great. It doesn't matter what spurs us on to make something, I think it's lovely that WOYWW i syour mojo at the moment!
Hugs LLJ 3 xxx

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi BJ, love the layout, it may not look a whole lot different, but it's different enough that it looks 'right' to you! The balloon jigsaw is ace, love it. Stay Safe, have a lovely week, hugs, Shaz #7 X

Caro said...

I love the re-worked layout and that Balloon jigsaw is such fun. Happy WOYWW. Take care and stay safe. With love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#1)

Helen said...

I think the layouts look great, and your shelves too! Love the balloon jigsaw, what a lovely picture. Helen #17

Lynn Holland said...

I’m nosing round your shelves. I’ll be back next week to go through your drawers haha 😂
Lynn xx. Take care

My name is Cindy said...

Oh dear BJ, I think we are often out harshest critics. I know how something being just a little bit off can really bother me - I can easily spend half an hour moving stuff around. I think I looked at that puzzle for hubby - is it a good one? I might have to invest in another soon!! Happy WOYWW, stay safe, stay well, Cindy xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi BJ, the Jigsaws look like fun.... hours of fun! Loving having a good nosey on the shelf too. Have a lovely week and a very happy woyww, Angela x14x

Sarah Brennan said...

I like the 20th birthday layout BJ and it was worth redoing. That butterfly jigsaw certainly looks a challenge - a beautiful one though, just like the balloons. Stay safe and happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #5

sandra de said...

The LO looks like it has come together nicely and it is always good to just get another one complete and in the album. I think we all have a burst of creativity and then slowdown. WOYWW definitely prompts me to get up and do something. Stay safe as you create.
Sandra de @9

Susan Renshaw said...

Your shelves look so interesting!
Great LOs - I liked the development of the 20th...
That's an amazing balloon jigsaw!
Stay safe and keep well! Happy woyww! Susan #15

Sue Jones said...

What a lovely page. Well don of finishing the album. Scarey when they get older - my youngest is 25!!! Eeeek. What gorgeous jigsaws.Sorry I am so late getting round. Have a great week. Soojay #22

Shoshi said...

Nice to see your shelves BJ. It's always good to see a bit more than just the desk! The balloons jigsaw is fabulous - what a lovely picture. I always admire people who have the patience to do jigsaws - I'm no good at them!

Sorry for the late visit. My cross stitch project has taken over this week and I'm quite addicted to it. Everything else seems to have taken a bit of a back seat.

Happy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi x #8