About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 8 July 2020

WOYWW #579 - Mrs Neat

I guess I am Mrs Neat, I craft and then I put it all away, well it is the corner of my bedroom after all...

Got my photos delivered all 130 of them from Dec 2018 up to May 2019.
    

I noticed I needed to add a couple of garden flowers to a little CD book I made back in 2013 so I did that this week. The Snakes Head Fritillary pages are the new ones. Only get two popping up each spring, and they always surprise and delight me.

I did a couple of the Christmas 2018 pages, I was an interesting time as my husband had an operation early December, which saved us going to visit anyone as I hate travelling and staying away from home especially at Christmas.
 
I finished my jigsaw and started on redoing one from last year, but I guess that's all for me for this week.
Happy WOYWW Everyone.

13 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I like the CD book withthe flower pics - Snakes Head Fritillaries are gorgeous, there's a huge field of them near Cricklade in Glos, that is a real sight to see. You're a very methodical jigsaw puzzler which makes me feel better as I am too!
Hugs LLJ 6 xxxx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I'm useless when it comes to putting stuff away, wish I could be like you. Maybe it will happen when I finally get stuff sorted in the cabin studio, we'll see. I've lost something at the moment and it's driving me mad! Loving your gorgeous projects and well done on getting the jigsaw finished too. Have a lovely and productive WOYWW, Angela x15x

Christine said...

Love that little book. We managed pick up two pots of Fritallary at half price, PJ reckons I just paid for weeds!!
Take care and have a good week
Christine #26

Diana Taylor said...

What a delightful little flower book - I love Snakes Head Fritiallaries and I love the idea of keeping little record of the garden through the years. I love the tidy desk, all ready for activity - just how I like to work!
Hope you have a good week,
Diana x #14

Sue Jones said...

oo you have been very busy - love your pages - Tracy Evans has a snakes head stamp so i have seen them before but not in real life- gorgeous. Have a great week . Soojay #19

Helen said...

I envy you being tidy (it's not got any better since that time you came round!!) but there is too much stuff to be tidy with!! Love the garden book, what a fab thing. Your latest batch of photos to scrap will keep you going a while. have fun. Helen #2

glitterandglue said...

Hi BJ. Wow - that desk - almost needed sunglasses! So neat and tidy. I love the little flower book - so unusual. The pages are a great reminder of a good, if slightly different, Christmas. Well done - the jigsaw looks fantastic - and I really like the balloon one you are tackling now. Great!
Take care. Stay safe. God bless.
Margaret #3

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi BJ, I do love the snakeshead fritillary, we have a couple too, they are so pretty. Love the CD book, fab idea.Lovely lay out. Must admit I do love travelling! Stay safe, have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #5 X

Lisa-Jane said...

We have a little wild area in our garden that has some of those fritillaries and I adore them! I definitely need to do a scrapbook page about them and I love the idea of the CD book for all the little pics. Have a wonderful week, Lisa-Jane #16

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I'm very envious of your tidiness but I know for me it's just not going to happen, there's too many messy people around me to clean up after. Lovely to revisit past photo's and introduce them into your journals lovely shape and design. Happy WoywW Tracey #12

Sarah Brennan said...

The CD book is a clever idea BJ. Love the flower pages and the Christmas layouts. You have plenty of photos to keep you going anyway. Have fun with the latest jigsaw. Stay safe and happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #1

Julia Dunnit said...

Being neat and tidy is to be applauded BJ, its so much more efficient when you feel like sitting down to craft because everything is where it should be! The CD book does a great job on documenting your garden florals, arent they lovely!

Susan Renshaw said...

My neat and tidiness goes in fits and starts - so well done you!
I like the idea of the CD book - maybe that should go on my 'to do' list!
Stay safe and happy belated woyww!
Susan #8