About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 5 July 2023

WOYWW #735 - Quick There's Something on my Desk...

Yay I remembered to take a photo when I had something on my desk. 

Hubby is delighted with his new monitor but we've not got around to sorting my replacement out yet... So this is the old monitor shot for me.

There's my most recent LO with notes to add journaling, dates and info.

Then the next lot of photos which I get out on 12x12 card sheets while I ponder what to do with them.

Working out what to do with the last lot, proved a bit of a challenge. I did the right hand page first, was quite happy with it. But the left hand one bugged me for a while, eventually I split it between me and hubby things. 

I did my week 26 scripture card and made a flip-through video, marking 6 months and half way through this project and to enter a give away...

And finally my Bible Journaling. I used the 2nd half of the "tip-in" page from last week (an extra page added to the Bible/Book usually with washi tape). 

I adapted the printable to reflect my family of 3.

Here's the whole spread with the entries for 1Timothy chapters 1, 2 & 3.


Happy WOYWW Everyone.

13 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Goodness you have a lot going on this week, BJ. I was surprised to see so much on your desk. It's certainly nice to see all the art you have created including the two page spread. Nice photos of your husband playing Mr. Fix it, too.

Beautiful Bible Journal pages and I see you got that video for your half year of scripture cards, too. For some reason, I thought you had drawn that coloring of your family, until I read that it was a printable you had adapted to your family.

Happy WOYWW. No number yet.

Sarah Brennan said...

I really loved your flip through when I saw it on FB BJ so glad you were able to link it in today. Great journaling and scrapbooking as always! Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #?

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Great LOs - I like the diagonal line you ended up doing, it really works. Great painting of the lady with the sword too!
Hugs LLJ 6 xx

Mary Anne said...

Fabulous flip! And I feel the monitor pain. I got new ones ... end of last year, I think, and it makes a hue difference. Well done you, still flying the scrapbooking flag. With a couple of weddings and who knows maybe a baby or two at some point in the future, I may get back to it one day. Here's hoping.... :D

Happy miserably wet WOYWW!
Mary Anne (4)

Christine said...

Love your latest Bible sketches . . .
I am listening to Premier Christian Radio again . . . good to catch up on the new choruses.
have a good week
Christine #14

Helen said...

Great pages of course! The flip through was amazing though . Happy woyww Helen #1

Crafting With Jack said...

Love the flip through, I love how you put pockets and flips on them. Happy WOYWW. Angela #12

Neet said...

I love the way you have incorporated pockets and pull ups and all the lace in your pages. A really enjoyable watch, can you tell me what the music was, I found it lovely and haunting (in a nice way).
The Bible Journaling is beautiful and I love how you adapted the printable to reflect your family.
Keeping busy is what is keeping you so young. Love the purple hair btw, it really suits you.
Hugs, Neet 3 xx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Me again! In answer to the hanger question, it’s really tricky trying to get the right size ones, anything bigger than 30cms is too large so that’s most adult hangers out. I now get cheap untreated wooden ones from hanger world, they give a better look so I can sell them for more!
Jan xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi BJ, just got back from mum's, nearly finished. I'm trying to get round everyone before bed as we're back at the house tomorrow. Great journal pages, love them. Wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela x9x

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Thanks for the visit, we were out and about earlier then entertainment in the park. The guy who sang at our wedding was the vocalist of the evening. He does a lot of 60's Elvis etc Always like the projects you share, your bible journaling is beautiful. The cards I am doing are 3x3 called Inkbox I think I'll make a book of each month as they are daily so 30/31 each month. Another project. I like the rings you used for yours Is the video available on youtube I'd love to see it. Enjoy a great week.

My name is Cindy said...

Busy desk this week B-J! Loving your pages and the video run through is brilliant - what a great project! Thanks for your earlier visit - you are right, Lionel is definitely a show stealer!! Have a good week, love n hugs Cindyxx #15

Julia Dunnit said...

I like the tip in, it's such a useful idea, and I like that you adapted the printable, reflecting your own family in your bible is perfect isn't it. Glad your DH is happy with his new monitor, bet you don't have to wait too long to have your 'new' one installed...I would, we'd forget! Lovely scrapbook pages again, isn't it funny how some can bug you and others just fall together.