About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 15 September 2021

WOYWW #641-February 2021 Done.

Thought you'd appreciate a wide angle shot of my Craft Corner with actual stuff on my desk for a change!

I was determined to get February done for this week and have just finished the two layouts currently on the hanger on the frame (top right). Previous 2 in album open on my bed. 

The beginnings of March on my desk, die folder and Cuttlebug still at the ready. Trusty fan for warm nights too.

So we have my 57th Birthday. A friend popped by with a cake which was a nice surprise. Obviously had to chat outside such was the time of it. My lockdown birthday, had got away with it last year LOL.

Then Pancake day which was a few days late on the Friday. My son made the pancakes, I really don't cook anything out of the ordinary and have never made a cake in my life so was wondering where I'd use the cooking paper I'd acquired from somewhere and the freebie embellies.

Then we have the car wash. I'd waited 6 months to the day from my shoulder operation so it was a day to remember for me. Son came out and did his too, they were both pretty dirty sitting around most of last year. They've not been done since either!! 

Finally my first walk trying out my birthday walking poles. Yes I'm that old! Seriously though we do go to some challenging places geocaching. Muddy, slippery, steep and overgrown etc. I only use one now as I need my phone in the other hand for finding the caches. Hubby prefers landscape photos and invariably askes me to move so I bombed one of his LOL.

This time next week I'll be post-op AGAIN. Carpal Tunnel Procedure Tuesday 21st September 2021. To add insult to injury I've done my back in again as well, so I guess resting up after surgery will help my back too. All good fun. Hope I can manage some crafting whilst recovering.

Happy WOYWW Everyone.

6 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Loved the LOs, you’ve done so well at keeping up with the months. Mine are all still in the phone so I do admire you for achieving this aim. I laughed at the car wash pics, ours don’t get done that often either, lol! Hope the op goes well.
Hugs LLJ 6 xxx

Sarah Brennan said...

What fabulous layouts BJ - you are making great progress with 2021. What's a car wash lol? Hope the op goes well and that your back is feeling better soon too. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #8

Helen said...

great layouts, BJ! Good luck with the carpel tunnel surgery - and hope your back improves by then. Have a good week. Helen #7

Empire of the Cat said...

love your layouts, good luck with the surgery Happy WOYWW! Elle #11 this week

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Always love to see your lo's and you're moving on well too. Great shot of your craft corner too. I hope your week is full of crafty fun and happy woyww, Angela x5x

Crafting With Jack said...

Well done for finishing February. Sorry to hear about your back, hope it is better soon. Angela #2