About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 8 September 2021

WOYWW #640 - February 2021

Here's my desk. Calendar printed off to see how my recovery weeks/months will pan out. Various notes to remind me to do stuff, not least to take hubby to hospital for an eye appointment first thing and me to the dentist in the afternoon.  Plus a couple of layout/photo sets pending under the the small green mat....

All good intentions to get more of February scrapped but just the one this week. The heat has knocked me for six again!

February Flowers, Landscapes and A Mole. 

We found the mole quite amusing even entertaining but our neighbours weren't so amused so apparently used some distasteful "sprinkles" to make it go elsewhere! Hmmm??!!

Happy WOYWW Everyone

10 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

I am not surprised that you haven't managed much this weekm BJ. The heat has been rather dibilitating. Hope the appointments go OK. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #?

Christine said...

Medical appointments are the last thing you need in this heat - mind you it could be cooler out there!!
Take care and take things easy till the rains come
Christine #18

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I have to write everything down these days! Saying ‘Oh, I’ll remember that’ just doesn’t watch these days :-D. Lovely LOs, the mole made me smile!
Hugs LLJ 7 xxx

Crafting With Jack said...

It is rather too warm to do much isn’t it, but I believe cooler weather is on its way! At least all the washing was dry today :). Angela #11

Helen said...

I think we all write things down at our ages.... sad but true. I've forgotten to phone through a prescription to the Dr again today. must write a note lol. thanks for reminding me! Great layout . Helen #1

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I'm off to the dentist myself tomorrow, hope your visit went well. I'm with you on the heat, I'll be pleased when it cools down. Wishing you a happy woyww evening, Angela x19x

Susan Renshaw said...

I found the mole amusing too!

Happy WOYWW!
Stay safe and keep well!
Susan #23
Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

Lindart said...

Very organized, you are! Nice neat desk today. I love the February layout! We are getting cooler here in Canada, but waiting for "second summer" to show up! Have a great week, Lindart #29

Julia Dunnit said...

No glamour is there, in hospital and dental appointments, but there really should be as they’re so necessary! I’ve had carpal tunnel repairs in both wrists, found recovery was just fine apart from the tightness of the stitches as things healed. Was always a bit scared that I was going to re open the wound. Doctor moaned that I was trying to do too much, but I think it’s a case of if you feel you can, do it….gets you over the scares!! Great LO, we have t experienced a mole, it at least your neighbour didn’t lay down something that would kill him and his family. Although my Pa In Law would often tell me that if you don’t kill them, at some stage they will be back. Hopefully not, if your neighbours couldn’t see the funny side!

SusanLotus said...

Late visiting this week.
You double layout is so lovely.

Have nice weekend and take care of yourself!
Sussie nr 31