About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 3 January 2018

WOYWW #448 - Deja Vu

Horrah, prompted by Julia's Facebook post, my desk today. Not dissimilar to last week but with a subtle difference.

I'd been putting the ATC on the journal page to make space/tidy my desk but actually I really liked how the ATC looked ON the page so decided to stick it on.

Didn't wish to cover the wild flowers so made a hinge for it. So had to decorate the back of the ATC as well. I also updated the wording from hand written to typewriter on card and added some snow too.



To recap:-

The ATC

The Original page


The page with ATC attached and updated wording.

The page with ATC attached and opened.



The back of the ATC.

Also popped my phone in my new spare cover.

And there is the obligatory list as I can't remember the day let alone what I need to achieve in it - LOL

Seem to be getting a cold as well - ho hum - glad I did the shopping yesterday now.


 Happy WOYWW Everyone.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy WOYWW. Loving the ATC/journal page combo. I have had a list in my head of crafty stuff that I want to get on with, which includes several journal pages - but ATCs seem to be taking priority right now. I need small projects, as I get bored so easily! Ali x #9

sandra de said...

WOW the journal page and ATC look like they were created for each other. Isn't it lovely when things come together so easily. Have a lovely week and stay warm.
sandra de @10

glitterandglue said...

Happy New Year BJ. Lovely page and ATC - they look good together. Glad someone else has to have a list for the day!! Thought I must be the only one...
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #1

Neet said...

Hope you are not getting this dreadful cold that seems to be hitting everyone. Rest and fluids is the order of the day. If possible of course.
Lovely idea with the atc and given me an idea for a journal. Do backgrounds which I love and then put my atc's on. Great!
Happy New Year, Neet 2 xx

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi BJ, love the journal pages, gorgeous colours. What a great 'accident', the ATC looks perfect with the pages. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #5 XxX

Helen said...

I noticed your comment on Julia's FB status... knew you'd have got a post done - the atc and page looks good to me!! Helen #3

Heather M said...

Hi BJ,Happy New year. I hope you manage to shake off your cold. I love the ATC and journal page - they look like they were born to be together. Beautiful colours. Have a lovely week Heather #11

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Brilliant! Great idea with the hinge! I love little flaps in journals - I should do it more often myself! Happy new year BJ! zsuzsa #19

Ellie said...

I hope your cold clears up soon. The page spread with the ATC on is great. Really like it!
Ellie #24

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Lovely journal page. I am determined to do more journaling this year. Here to wish you a great woyww and a very Happy and creative New Year, Angela x15x

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Every blessing for 2018, BJ, and do hope the cold doesn’t develop but clears easily.
I love your journal page and the atc looks super on it, what clever idea to decorate the back too, well done!
Thanks so much for your great desky share.
Happy WOYWW! Shaz in Oz.x #37

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Lindart said...

Great idea with the ATC! Sometimes something just seems right and you have to with it!Have a wonderful 2018, and thanks for your visit! Lindart #28

Christine said...

Tthat ATC looks just so right in your journal, perfect.
I get laughed at cos of my lists but can't live without them!
Take care
Christine #28

Julia Dunnit said...

I might get Wednesdays correct but I cannot get round everybody when horrid things like work keep cropping up so I’m late, sorry! I think the ATC looks great what a fab idea, that turned into, the hinge is little bit genius! I have a new case for my phone too, but it’s in a special place and I can’t find it !

Neet said...

BJ - I didn't watch THAT much tv - some of the figures were already cut out - just wanted to add to my collection so I could swap legs and heads about to finish off my journal. Sorry for misleading.
Hugs, Neet xx