About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 23 December 2020

WOYWW #603 - Photos Came - all 152 of them!

Yay my photos arrived, all 152 of them so I've been doing some more scrapping. Some of which is inspired and some not quite so. I mean sometimes it just works out well and sometimes it's a damp squid.

I'm Mrs tidy so all tends to get put away at the end of the day, mostly as stuff is usually spread out on my bed and I need to sleep! 

So there's my desk with the next couple of pages on pieces of card and covered with see-through plastic 12x12 bags, for ease of movement and safety of elements respectively. Oftentimes it is good to leave the unstuck pages overnight as you can have eureka moments in the morning.

Here are the the new pages I did in the week. Not included the ones I stuck after showing you them last week. The 12x12's cover May-June 2019.

Firstly the double 12x12 awaiting a couple of missing photos from the last order. It covers 3 geocaching adventures. Two to a local park, Gatton Park, where the caches were all puzzles, most enjoyable and a circle of standing stones thrown in, all with inscriptions. The other yet another park near by Marden Park Valley.

Then the beginning of the baby ministry at church, Twinkles, did I mention I love babies??? And we got pink t-shirts, yay. I had to give up helping shortly after this as my shoulder got really bad. All the babies have grown up now, oh my word.

Then a visit to Maccy D's after our church meeting, that's what you get with a young pastor, such a laugh.

As I have printed all my photos up to Dec 2019 I was in a position to do my yearly 8x8 page of the 3 of us. It used to show how my son was growing but now it seems to be, what length is his hair!


Oh and a little present I got for myself and me and hubby constructed yesterday evening. Not built any furniture in ages! Fits snugly next to sink and now we have somewhere to put our phone/tablet when visiting the loo!

So that's me for this week.


Happy WOYWW Everyone.

And Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas

15 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

What brilliant layouts BJ. I particularly love the geocaching double spread. Merry Christmas and here's to a better 2021 for all. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #11

glitterandglue said...

Hi BJ. Well done. You are really catching up there with those pages. Have a very special, precious Christmas together.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #4

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Lovely LOs you’ve shared and all those photos will keep you busy for a while! The new bit of furniture fits so well by the sink and will be perfect for its use, lol!!
Merry Christmas,LLJ 7 xxx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Hi BJ how tidy are you, makes me think I need to do a little bit more today hee hee! Lovely memories that arrived, how much pleasure will you get putting your LO's together. Wishing you a Happy WoywW Christmas Tracey #6

Diana Taylor said...

Wow, 152 photos - that will keep you busy! Your layouts are fab and I know what you mean about leaving things til the morning - it's amazing how looking at things with refreshed eyes can really help overcome a tricky bit!
Hope you have a lovely Christmas and stay safe and well,
Diana xx #18

StampinCarol said...

Great layouts! I'm a beginner scrapper and need layout designs to do anything, it seems.
Nice little drawers!
Merry Christmas and God bless!
Carol N #29

Karen said...

Terrific pages so far! That will keep you busy for awhile ~ Merry Christmas! Love, Karen #32

Helen said...

Hi, BJ! that's a pile of cards to scrap - good on you! loving the layouts you've completed already. Happy Christmas and continue to stay safe. Helen #1

Crafting With Jack said...

Great layouts B J. That’s a lot of photographs to play with! Have a great Christmas x Angela #19

Spyder said...

Lovely layouts and a very tidy desk this week! everyone's been very much in a tidy mood! Have a great week, Merry Christmas, Stay safe, happy WOYWW ((Lyn)) #24

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi BJ, sorry I'm late it's been crazy here today, leaking washer and then fetching the Christmas order even the dogs didn't get their walk today but I'm here now. Your layouts are coming together so well. I must learn from you and try and tidy my stuff up more, maybe my New year's resolution....well maybe! Wishing you the best Christmas possible, Angela x10x

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Great layouts I intended to make all rounds before this, but we were having a blizzard electric out in town 2pm to 8am this day -5 degrees comparted to 50's day before. I just got my internet back, all my windows are full of snow so can't see out ! A real mess But on we go Thanks for the visit Wishing you and yours a MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Hi BJ - super pages and the bed looks like a good surface to spread things on - and at least you are forced to tidy up, like you said. I wish my desk was as tidy as yours! Thank so much for your visit - I hope you're having a wonderful Christmas with your family! xx zsuzsa #21

Dorlene Durham said...

You sure have been busy. I feel like I’m lagging behind on my scrapbooking but hope to do some this week and next. I’m off work until after the new year - YAY! I hope your Christmas was fabulous even with the restrictions and have a Happy New Year. Dorlene #36

Shoshi said...

Great layouts, BJ, and I like your new little bathroom cabinet! Very useful. I've got a lovely long counter in my bathroom and masses of storage space, and when I'm sitting on the throne, my iPad is either on my trolley or my perching stool! Gotta keep it close at hand lol!

Thank you for your visit and I'm glad my post raised a smile. The umbrella is really fun, isn't it.

Happy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi #25