Then I realised it was Wednesday and I hadn't even done my post let alone linked up!
Up I jumped and here I am. Oh my life!
Have actually got something to show this week as Devotion in Action returned after a long hiatus, so I have painted in my Bible.It was one of my favourite Isiah verses too so had to fit it on the page...the bamboo part for verse Isaiah 43:18-19.
Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.”Making ZEN started this week and Monday had a watercolour session so as my paints were out I did that one first.
I followed it with a sewing piece which I will put in my little denim book. Awaiting some inspiration for the facing page...Tuesday kinda slipped me by as I was mainly focused on revamping my letter to my ward councillors.
Must go for a walk now.
Happy WOYWW Everyone.
I love the Bible page! good to see you getting back to your bible journalling again. Enjoy your walk. Helen #2
ReplyDeleteI'm smiling BJ as I imagined you jumping up to do your post ๐๐ซ๐good morning to you.
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful entry in your bible and that verse ๐✨️๐ ๐ฅฐ๐ซ๐ to your denim journal ... just ... wow BJ!!!
Wishing you ๐ all good things for the week ahead ๐with love and hugs Tracy xxx #5
Lovely painting in your bible. Made me chuckle to think of you having to get a post together, wonder what made your mind break the routine!
ReplyDeleteI like your sewing page very much, bold and bright colours! Hope you enjoy your walk xx
ReplyDeleteHugs LLJ 3 xx
You made me smile, I had done my blog stuff yeaterday and then realised this morning that I'd set it for 6.45pm to go live, now that's no good is it. Loving the art work today. I wish I could tell you I have made good progress in the cabin but not really. Things are getting better now it's starting to cool down. Enjoy your walk, we've just got back from ours. Wishing you a happy woyww. Hugs Angela x8x
ReplyDeleteIt's so loely to see you painting and crafting this week. Focus on the crafty times.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Annie x #6
I was also caught by surprise that it's Wednesday already. Glad to see you completed another page in your Bible. I love the book of Isaiah. I also love your stitched page. Happy WOYWW!
ReplyDeleteYour Bible page is lovely, BJ, and I like your favourite verse too. I frequently forget what day it is now. I blame it on being retired and living on my own - every day is much the same when you're not living the 9 to 5 routine. Looking forward to the new sewing project and good luck with the letter writing. Hugs, Elizabeth x #11
ReplyDeleteThat quote from Isiah resonates with me too. The witch-themed posts on fb have been saying the same thing. Another I liked said ‘Do not go over grievances again in your mind. It just injures you again.’
ReplyDeleteYour watercolours and sewing are beautiful.
Have a good week
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 1 xx